Schedule your notary appointment >>
Sworn Affidavits, Property Deeds & Trust Documents generally need Notary
On this page, you’ll find a general overview of common documents that you may need notarized or come across during your document signing. These documents generally require notary services. A notary is unable to provide legal advice or draft documents for a signer.
Documents that are typically notarized
- Adoption Paperwork
- Advance Health Care Directive
- Authorization for Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information
- HIPAA Waiver / Release
- Acceptance of Appointment as Trustee
- Assignment of Membership Interest
- Assignment of Corporate Shares
- Restated Amendment to Trust
- Grant Deed
- Deed of Trust
- Quitclaim Deed
- Affidavit Death of Trustee
- Subordination Agreement
- Non-Profit & Charitable Documents
- Revocable Living Trust
- Certification of trust
- Assignment of Personal Property
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Uniform Statutory Form Power of Attorney
- Declaration of Trust
- Patent and Copyright Agreements
- Sworn Statements & Affidavits
- Apostille & International Paperwork
- DMV Reg 227 Application for Duplicate Title
- USPS Application for Delivery of my Mail Through Agent
- Parental Consent and Permission to Travel
- Certified Birth, Marriage, and Death, Diploma Certificates (Signer certifies by sworn statement)
Loan / Escrow Documents
This document may also have borrower affirm that financial status hasn’t changed.
You typically find: Lender Name, Loan Amount, Interest Rate, First Payment Date, Loan terms, Length, Prepayment, and Late payment information.
Estate Plan Documents
The Best Experience Ever
“We cannot tell the future. We can tell the future who we will be,
and how we will respond to it.”
Notary is not so much about us, so much as it is about you. At some point you will arrive at an important and pivotal moment. It may be difficult, it may be exciting, it may be creative and hopeful.
The signatures and fingerprints within our records have imagined and built the San Diego Skyline. They have created thriving communities worldwide in previously impoverished and hopeless places. They have built families and protected legacies.
We serve as an ambassador for people moving forward confidently in their decisions. We empower and protect their intentions. We are an adventure company as people make history, change the future, and stand tall in what they believe. These are people that are committed and all in.
This work is extremely important to us. We are genuine, proactive, and deliver excellence unto fulfillment. The moment we join together on a transaction, we ensure we provide our very best work for you. Long before we ever we meet, we are preparing, we are proof-checking the paperwork, we are planning an incredible experience without surprises. This means your appointments are swift and protected, We often finish your appointments minutes before they were ever scheduled. Your time and your plans matter to us. You’ve got places to be in this world.
We are not robots, we are real people that deliver a personable and incredible work. We’re on your team as you change your world! You have aligned with your integrity, and now you will leave your mark defining how you will be identified. You’re saying, “This is who I am”. Learn how we can serve you with your transaction at sdsignings.com