Schedule your notary appointment >>
Legal Documents that may require notary
Documents that are typically notarized
- Adoption Paperwork
- Advance Health Care Directive
- Authorization for Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information
- HIPAA Waiver / Release
- Acceptance of Appointment as Trustee
- Assignment of Membership Interest
- Assignment of Corporate Shares
- Restated Amendment to Trust
- Grant Deed
- Deed of Trust
- Quitclaim Deed
- Affidavit Death of Trustee
- Subordination Agreement
- Non-Profit & Charitable Documents
- Revocable Living Trust
- Certification of trust
- Assignment of Personal Property
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Uniform Statutory Form Power of Attorney
- Declaration of Trust
- Patent and Copyright Agreements
- Sworn Statements & Affidavits
- Apostille & International Paperwork
- DMV Reg 227 Application for Duplicate Title
- USPS Application for Delivery of my Mail Through Agent
- Parental Consent and Permission to Travel
- Certified Birth, Marriage, and Death, Diploma Certificates (Signer certifies by sworn statement)
Loan / Escrow Documents
This document may also have borrower affirm that financial status hasn’t changed.
You typically find: Lender Name, Loan Amount, Interest Rate, First Payment Date, Loan terms, Length, Prepayment, and Late payment information.
Estate Plan Documents
A legal document used to transfer real property ownership from an individual or entity to a revocable living trust. This allows the trust to manage the property during the lifetime of the trust’s creator (grantor), and typically includes provisions for revocation or amendment.
You're Doing Great Things, We stand with you!
Notary services are not only about us, but also about you. At some point, you will come across a critical and decisive moment in your life. It could be challenging, exciting, or filled with creativity and hope. Ultimately, it belongs to you.
The signatures and fingerprints in our record books have imagined and built the San Diego skyline, created thriving communities worldwide in previously impoverished and hopeless places, and built families while protecting legacies.
As a notary service, we serve as an ambassadors for people who move forward confidently in their decisions. We empower and protect their intentions and help them make history, change the future, and stand tall in what they believe. These are people who are committed and all in.
This work is crucial to us. We are genuine, proactive, and deliver excellence to fulfill our responsibilities. From the moment we join together on a transaction, we ensure that we provide our very best work for you. Long before we meet in person, we prepare by proof-checking paperwork and planning an incredible experience without surprises. This means your appointments are swift and secure, and we often finish them minutes before the scheduled time. Your time and plans matter to us because you have places to be in this world.
We are not robots; we are real people who deliver personalized and exceptional work. We are on your team as you change your world! You have aligned with your integrity, and now you will leave your mark, defining how you will be identified.
You are saying, “This is who I am.“