SD Signings Terms / Approval of Services
Click to View Sections
SD Signings Terms / Approval of Services
S&C UNDERSTAND ADHERE TO STATE AND FEDERAL LAW
All signers and coordinators, referred to as “S&C” in this agreement, are expected to comply with state and federal laws. S&C acknowledges that SD Signings notaries will conduct themselves lawfully in accordance with California law regarding notarial acts. The following guidelines and terms are the responsibilities of S&C. Please ensure that all notary prerequisites are met in advance.
S&C UNDERSTAND ROLE OF NOTARY:
- If a signer does not demonstrate full understanding of the documents, lacks capacity, cannot communicate, or is unwilling to sign, the notary will cancel services onsite.
- The notary will only identify a signer based on the identification provided by S&C. S&C must provide identification that matches the name on the documents for the notary to proceed. If the identification includes additional names, it is acceptable.
- The notary cannot assist in completing documents, act as an agency representative, or provide legal or professional advice.
S&C UNDERSTAND PAYMENT RESPONSIBILITY:
S&C UNDERSTAND PRIVACY AND ALLOW RELEASE OF INFORMATION
S&C UNDERSTAND RELEASE OF LIABILITY CONCERNING INJURY, HEALTH, & SAFETY
S&C UNDERSTAND RESPONSIBILITY TO TRANSACTION
I Agree to SD SIGNINGS Terms & Approve of Services
Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to
www.sdsignings.com. The SD Signings; website is a notary information and services site. By using the SD Signings website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (c) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
SD Signings docs not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
SD Signings may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to SD Signings, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
SD Signings may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on SD Signings or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of SD Signings; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of SD Signings, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by SD Signings. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the SD Signings website.
The SD Signings website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize SD Signings pages, or register with SD Signings site or services, a cookie helps SD Signings to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same SD Signings website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the SD Signings features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. lf you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the SD Signings services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
SD Signings docs not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, SD Signings may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from SD Signings or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from SD Signings, you may opt out of such communications by emailing us.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
SD Signings welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that SD Signings has not adhered to this Statement, please contact SD Signings at:
SD Signings, 3755 La Mesa, California 91941
Telephone number: 6197018585
You're Doing Great Things, We Stand with you!
Notary services are not only about us, but also about you. At some point, you will come across a critical and decisive moment in your life. It could be challenging, exciting, or filled with creativity and hope. Ultimately, it belongs to you.
The signatures and fingerprints in our record books have imagined and built the San Diego skyline, created thriving communities worldwide in previously impoverished and hopeless places, and built families while protecting legacies.
As a notary service, we serve as an ambassadors for people who move forward confidently in their decisions. We empower and protect their intentions and help them make history, change the future, and stand tall in what they believe. These are people who are committed and all in.
This work is crucial to us. We are genuine, proactive, and deliver excellence to fulfill our responsibilities. From the moment we join together on a transaction, we ensure that we provide our very best work for you. Long before we meet in person, we prepare by proof-checking paperwork and planning an incredible experience without surprises. This means your appointments are swift and secure, and we often finish them minutes before the scheduled time. Your time and plans matter to us because you have places to be in this world.
We are not robots; we are real people who deliver personalized and exceptional work. We are on your team as you change your world! You have aligned with your integrity, and now you will leave your mark, defining how you will be identified.
You are saying, “This is who I am.“